PRESENTATIONS, PAPERS AND RESOURCES OFFERED BY EIP
- What Makes an Invention a Great New Product - a Powerpoint video presentation that summarizes Doug Hallís spectacular book JumpStart Your Business Brain and helps viewers understand what it takes to interest us in a great new consumer invention. (8 minutes)
- Our View on Patents - a one page no-nonsense guide to patents.
- The Red Queen Effect - a narrated Powerpoint presentation on what happens to the requisite pace of innovation when industry clockspeed increases by just 10% per year. (7 minutes)
RESOURCES FOR INVENTORS
- Jumpstart Your Business Brain - if you read only one book this year relating to creating great new products, read this book. Required reading for every one of our inventor partners.
- Eureka Ranch / Merwyn / Doug Hall - Dougís famous as a judge on American Inventor, but his bootcamps, lectures, radio shows, and Friday Freebies are a great asset for any inventor or small company.
- InventRight Home Study Course - simply the best resource for any inventor that wants to try to commercialize a product on his or her own. Stephen Key and Andrew Krauss are awesome.
- UIAUSA & Local Inventor Clubs - most major metro areas have their own local club, and UIAUSA is the national umbrella org. Networking with other experienced inventors and new product people in your community can be a great way to get started. We've spoken at multiple inventor clubs across the country and would be delighted to come and speak at your local club.
- The European Intellectual Property Association (EIPAWEB) - if you're an inventor living in Europe, some good resources here.
- Inventor Spot - an online community of interest for individual inventors.
- Dispatches from the Frontier - Dave Bayless's thoughts on entrepreneurship and innovation.
- The Innovation Highway - Vandy Van Wagener's perspectives on invention and innovation.
- View from the Bridge - John Funk's musings on innovation, new product development, and navigating new waters.
Please note: This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.